I don't know where the time has gone or what we have done in the last 9 days:)
I have been busy writing out our christmas cards. I put them in the mail on Saturday. I had them in an envelope box because there were 90 of them and I thought that would be easier for our mail lady. She must of thought I was trying to send a package or something, I don't know, because she didn't take them. So anyways all of your cards are in the mail!:) Because I was stalking her to see if she would take them or not, and she did today after Jason wrote a note to look inside of it.
I have also been busy wrapping presents, and wrapping and wrapping. I'm still not done but should be by tomorrow.
The kids are getting excited for Santa to come and visit. Alexis has her preschool program on Friday, and then has 2 weeks off of preschool. I will have lots of pictures to share in the next couple of weeks.
I can't believe it is almost January! We leave for the dells in 15 days:)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment