Monday, February 4, 2008

Sad to say goodbye to Bonzai:(

Last Friday we had to say goodbye to our cuddly boy Bonz! He was a very loving cat and loved to climb into bed and sleep by us and meow in the morning when he thought it was time to wake up and have some cuddle time:)

I posted in a previous post about why we were giving him back so I won't go into detail. Just scroll down. Here are a few pictures before he left.

I have received an update on him and hear he is doing really well in his new home. We are very sad to not have him here and miss him a lot. Alexis talks about him all the time:(

He climbed right into the kennel on friday and layed down. Pumba didn't understand what was goin on:( He is very lonely too!

Where is my buddy Bonz going?

No comments: