Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day!

We had a fun day today. The weather was gorgeous! It was a bit breezy but the sun was shinning and I actually got to lay in it! It felt so nice:)

We let daddy sleep in this morning while me and the kids were hard at work cooking pancakes for a special fathers day breakfast. Alexis and Brayden finished up making their cards for him and grandpa. We bought daddy a new dress shirt, tie and belt for his nieces wedding next Saturday. It looked different on him i have never seen him in that color before so it looked a bit strange at first. OK to tell you the truth, I still don't know if I like it but he took the tags off and there is no taking it back now. I'll post pictures after the wedding so you can see what he looks like:) I'll give you a hint it's my favorite color and it matches my dress well!

We hung out in the morning and then were off to a Graduation Party for my cousin Kyle who graduated from High School. We spent the afternoon in the city. We were home by 6:00 or so and just relaxed after that.

Here are the cards I made for Jason and my dad:)
Hope you had a great day!


No comments: