Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Weekend

Our Friday night was consumed by the Olympics(I guess I should say mine was), Jason watched the preseason football game. I can't believe I am saying that already! The opening ceremony was awesome! I have been watching the Olympics whenever we were home. It will consume our TV watching for the next couple of weeks:)

Saturday I had my coworkers out to the lake for some fun. We did some tubing, skiing and boat riding. Had a great dinner and topped it off with a few S' mores.

Here are Alexis and Brayden with a new friend Malia.

This was too funny! Alexis was hool-a-hooping and her hips were just a moving:)

Today we went to Jason's work party at a park in the cities. We all had a great time. The kids started out at the playground. I was SO proud of Brayden he started climbing up this ladder. I was thinking he would freeze and need help getting down but

he got all the way to the top step and then was a little scared but took that final step to the top! This is a major accomplishment. Last year he was so terrified of playgrounds(I thought he was afraid of heights but he has proven me wrong!)

And Miss Alexis climbed along this all the way by herself. Also a great accomplishment:)

Braydens idea of hool-a-hooping:)

The kids had an egg relay race


Brayden played the fishing game. He's holding his bait and candy prize

Alexis and this little girl did an awesome job with the three legged race!

:)Brayden hool-a-hooping(I guess he does know how to do it)

No comments: