They started out at chucky cheese to eat some pizza and play a few games. Then they were off to the Xcel center for the Disney on Ice show. I was told only few details(which mainly was about food). Popcorn, Pizza, cotton candy, pop. Oh yes Alexis came home with a flounder hat and was talking about Ariel and Peter Pan. Brayden liked the crocodile. On their way home they picked up Mitch from the ski hill and then enjoyed more food from KFC:) This is the only picture I have right now. Hopefully I will get a few more soon;)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Aunt Kelly! The kids are so blessed to have your family in their lives!

Oh and Jason and I took advantage of our night alone and went to see a movie-Four Christmases. It was pretty good, a good laugh anyways.

No comments:
Post a Comment