Friday, February 5, 2010

Day #5- Happy 5th Birthday Brayden

Tuesday the 2nd of February was Braydens 5th Birthday. I can't believe he's that old already! Although I know I say that every year. Here he is riding on Tylers train.
He played in the sandbox
Jen and I did a little shopping and then picked up Sydney from school. We brought him home some balloons.
Sydney, Alexis and Brayden watched a few cartoons together(I forgot to mention earlier that Brayden wasn't feeling good when we arrived. I think it was Monday when he told me his ears were hurting and his throut. Tuesday I called up my mom and had her ask one of the doctors to prescribe him something. Luckily she did, because he isn't the one to ever complain about being sick. So all that to say he still was not feeling well in this picture.)
Jen made yummy Bulgogi for him for supper
We bought cupcakes and ice cream
He enjoyed blowing out the candles
and eating the cupcakes
He received a few gifts from Jens family and us.(Hopefully they will all fit in our luggage)
He had a fun day hanging out at home and being sanitized:)

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Brayden! I can't beleive he is 5 either.