We have enjoyed our time this summer outdoors. As you can tell by my absence here on the blog! The kids have kept me running with both of them on the swim team, Alexis in gymnastics and Brayden in Soccer. We have also made many trips to the parks and library. Brayden has really started to want to be outside, exploring, creating "mouse traps" and riding his bike. Alexis will go outside and read, collect bugs and read some more. Oh yes and play with the cats. The mosquitos and deer flies have really come out the last few weeks and it gets harder for the kids to explore in the grass but they still manage to have a great time.
We have our garden again this year and have enjoyed strawberrys, blueberries, radishes, lettuce and a couple carrots so far.
Our yearly trip to Canada this year was a success. I will blog about that next, when I can get to an internet that has a better upload speed. Next week we are looking forward to our trip to Mille lac Lake we are bringing the kids and my parents are going along too. Sounds like the weather is going to be HOT and sticky. I got an email from school today talking about the school year already. I can't believe this summer is flying by so fast! We learned last month that we will have no busing available for us unless we want to send the kids to the district we live in. We are only 1/2 mile to a mile away from the district line and are pretty upset that they decided to do this. Last year we were able to bring them to a bus stop in the district. I guess we will be doing lots more driving this year. I Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer:) 
No comments:
Post a Comment