So, Alexis and I went out on the town. Alexis wanted to eat at Perkins, so we ate there and then, we decided to go to the Section gymnastics competition that was being hosted in our home town. Alexis really enjoyed watching the girls compete. She had a hard time watching all four events at the same time. A couple of the teams were really good and were performing some really high level skills.
Saturday I was up early to go to the gym, and then was able to get together with my mom and two sister-in-laws to do some scrap booking. I finished one digital book I was working on for our trip to San Diego and started another one. It feels good to have those things accomplished. Jason and the kids had a fun day with Grandpa splitting wood and having a campfire. Jason even cooked them all dinner.
Sunday we had another lazy stay at home day. I did a little bit more scrapbooking and then picking up the house.
Monday the kids had off school for Presidents Day. Brayden had an appt. in town so we went there and picked up some groceries for the week. I took the kids out for lunch at a newer Thai restaurant in town. It was super yummy. After going home, we were back to town later in the day to meet Jason at my gym so I could workout and then he brought Alexis to swimming and I picked her up.
Yes we do a lot of running around.
Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:
Post a Comment