I've been on my own since Thursday. Jason went up north with a friend to snowmobile. It finally snowed last week up there, so hopefully they are having a fun time and enjoying it.
The kids and I have been on the go as usual. Thanks to my parents the kids were taken care on Thursday while I worked. I got home early to Brayden and Grandpa playing the Wii way past bed time:) I just smiled and thought what great memories they share. Grandma came home a little later with Alexis who was at gymnastics.
Friday was work and then the kids and I came home and popped popcorn and watched Soul Surfer(love that movie). Today we woke up made banana bread and got ready to go to town. I dropped the kids off at open gym for gymnastics and I got a little me time at my gym. Ahhh so refreshing:) I stopped and picked up a pizza from papa murphy's quick and then picked up the kids. They had lots of stories of the fun things they did. We came home and read books and played with Alexis horses. We also had another movie night, we watched Bolt.
I started reading the book Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo, it is a real eye opener and makes you think.
I've also been scrapbooking and was going through these pictures from the past. Look how much they have grown! This first picture was the day after Brayden came home from Korea. Alexis was 3 and Brayden was 9 months
Snow Fun
I hope you are all having a fun weekend also!



No comments:
Post a Comment