Monday, April 23, 2012

Easter

For the first time we hosted a holiday, Easter.  It had been super warm all week but a cool front came through and chilled the air a bit.  It was in the 50's that day.  We started out the day going to our Easter service at church.  Learning about Love:)  We came home to the smell of Ham throughout the house, yummy!  We enjoyed our Easter dinner and jelly beans.  

After Dinner I had made up a scavenger hunt for the kids.  I hid the eggs around the yard with clues in them
 The kids thought the guys were hiding an egg but it had actually blown off the chair and into the garden below.
 In the end there was a prize for them.  Alexis had been begging for a fishing game for the Wii, anytime we would walk by it at the store.  When I was there looking for a gift I noticed it was on sale so that is what I bought.  As you can see by her reaction she was super excited.  We have been catching lots of different kinds of fish and are really having fun with it.
 After that we took some family pictures

 Aunt Jill and Uncle Chris
 Grandma and Grandpa with the kids

No comments: