Jason and I had another chance to go to Canada this year with Dad and Brian. We had a wonderful time. With good fishing.
This is a loon that came up beside the boat and was cleaning itself right next to us.
The scenery on the lake is awesome
There were eagles flying around us all the time. This one perched itself on a tree right by the boat. It was watching us fish waiting for us to catch something.
Getting the tackle ready for our trek out on the lake
Jason
The day after we got there it was fathers day. We had this boat towel created for dad. It has his four grand kids names on it below a fish.
One of many fish
Our cabin for the week
One of Jason's fish
The Thursday that we were there it was Brians birthday. I made him brownies but they didn't quite turn out. (I forgot to add the eggs) They were interesting...
The last day of our trip we finally caught a bigger fish. Most of the fish we were catching during the week were keepers meaning they were under 18 inches. This one I caught was a 24 inch.
On Thursday we went on a wilderness excursion. Those will be in the next post












No comments:
Post a Comment