Sunday, January 27, 2008

We are still here:)

It's been a while. Not much to blog about, although we seem to stay busy everyday!

The kids have kept us busy. They are in swimming lessons right now. Alexis is in a level 1 class with 4 boys. She is having a great time and loves her teacher. Brayden is in a class where a parent has to be in the water with him, there are about 12 kids in his class. I have brought him only one time because I have worked all the rest of the days. Which is good I am staying busy. But I feel bad I don't get to see them during there lessons. They go twice a week on Tuesday and Thursdays for 4 weeks. This is their last week. I will post pictures when I get them on the computer.

Last weekend Mom and I hosted a scrapbooking get together at her house. It was fun to have a day to myself, with no kids or hubby to interupt me. I got a lot done on my digiscrapping and even got my pictures organized and labeled. Jason't two sisters came along with his niece and a couple friends. We had a great time.

Last Friday the kids both had dentist appointments. Brayden did awesome. He sat there in the chair and let her xray, brush, floss and put flouride on them. He talked to her and had a great time. Alexis on the other hand is not a fan of the dentist. Although she finally got in the chair and did eventually open her mouth. She allowed everything except the xray. I had to bribe her with ice cream. The dentist was very happy with there teeth and no cavities so we are doing good with the brushing:)

Last night we had J's christmas party. We had a fun time and even won some money bowling, by getting strikes with a colored head pin. Our friend Jen watched the kids for us. Sounds like they had a fun time. Alexis got to play tea party, her new favorite thing to do.

Today, we did it! We finally moved Alexis down into her brand new bedroom. She was so excited when she started getting all of her new bedding out.(we gave her those back in Ocotber for her birthday) She went to bed tonight giggling and very excited to be sleeping downstairs. We will see how the night goes. She has Jason trained in the middle of the night. He STILL gets up with her to go to the bathroom. Now he told her she has to stay down there and go in that bathroom. We will see who wins out on this one:)

Guess who is going to be 3 in 6 days!!!!!! I can't believe Brayden is going to be that old! We are having his party next Saturday. It should be a fun time. He wants Lightning McQueen, Mater and skatboards on his cake! :)

No comments: