Thursday, January 1, 2009

Are you ready???

First off, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

We have been so busy having fun with Family and Friends I haven't had time to blog. So here you get it all at once. Our last couple weeks have flown by. I can't believe that it is January already. I will start off with what we continued to do throughout December(make yummy cookies) and these ones were my favorite:) Mmmm, they were so good!

The Tuesday before Christmas was Braydens preschool celebration. He again decided to be shy and not sing, just hung his head low and listened. He did ring his bells once:)

Here he is coloring baby Jesus in the manger

and eating cookies with Riley after a few projects.

Christmas Eve we spent at my parents home with my family

Alexis, Brayden and Nicholas enjoyed playing in the extra large box. Who needs Christmas presents!

Nicholas getting under the tree to get a present

Nathan enjoyed sitting on top of Alexis gift

Alexis received a stable from grandma and grandpa. She is in heaven:)

A few of Braydens gifts


Grandpa caught a truck with Braydens new fishing pole

The next morning was that special day when Santa came to our house. The kids were very happy to see they were on the good list this year. On a side note Alexis keeps asking how Santa makes all these toys. Or if he buys them from the store?

Our gifts to the kids. Bean bag chairs for their rooms. The kids love to sit in them.

After all the fun of opening our presents we were off to church and then back down to grandma and grandpa's house to play outside. The kids played on the little hill in the front yard.

Jason showed Nicholas how to fly and then how to roll backwards down the hill.

Grandpa and Brian took Alexis and Nicholas for a snowmobile ride.



After all the snow fun we were off to Amy and Tom's house for Christmas celebration with Jason's family. Alexis helped Amy open her gift before she left for work.

Brayden and Alexis got these pillows from their Aunt Jeni's family in California

There was lots of fun in the basement. We had our own band playing.

Lyndie and Michael

Erin, Michael and Alexis

Jason feeding Michael

Later on in the week Jason and I took the kids sledding. The kids had a blast...

Oh yes and we did too


Snow angels

Self portraits:


We made it all the way down without falling out

Then we built a snowman in my parents front yard


I think we are caught up now.
We celebrated New Years last night with Tami and Ryan and all the kids. We were in bed by 10:30:) didn't quite make it to the new year! We don't have any plans for the weekend. We both have to work tomorrow.
Now I am just working on my New Years Resolution:
Eating better
Exercise
So far so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful holiday. I'm so jealous of all that snow. I can't even imagine having snow like that.
Christine