Monday, January 26, 2009

We lead such a exciting life that our weekend started out with cleaning the whole house. Then on Saturday. Alexis went to a friends birthday party and Brayden was off to the boat show with grandpa and grandma. That left me with more cleaning and I also got a wild hair and decided to empty all the toys out of the toy room and organize and clean in there.

Brayden helped me take some of the toys out before he left.

It actually didn't take too long to organize. I did rearrange it so the kids would discover some new old toys.

Now you see it...

Now you don't:)

The kids love to play down here. Now they will be able to find what they are looking for(for a week or until they get all unorganized again:)).

Later that night I had my work Christmas party. We rented a charter bus and were driven to the cities to go to a bowling ally/laser tag/restaurant. Lots of fun!

No comments: