Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heat Wave!!

Yesterday was such a nice day! I didn't watch the weather but I know when I was in the car it said it was 40 degrees!!!! WooHoo!!!!

We took advantage of the heat wave and went to Tami and Ryans farm. Alexis was super excited when Tami asked her to ride the horse. You should have seen that grin on her face:)

Tami led Tree(the horse)around the yard because the snow was too deep in the round pen.

Brayden decided he was big enough this year he wanted to try it too. Jason helped keep him steady. Just in case.

Riley woke up from his nap and was happy to see his friends outside.

He got up on Tree too. Jason helped hold him steady behind Alexis

Here Alexis was helping Tami lead Tree back to the pasture

Later in the evening. Alexis snuggled up with Emma(, Tarzan, Tigger, Munchkin, and Sassy too)in the house.

And the boys enjoyed watching the fish in the salt water tank

Then they decided it was time to do some construction

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny that 40 degrees is a heat wave:) I call that very cold. That is a beautiful horse and the kids look like they really enjoyed that.
Christine