Monday, February 16, 2009

Lazy Days...




What's going on around here?

-Last week the temperature warmed up and the snow has melted, however now it is cold again.

-Brayden is sick, again.(We were doing so good!)

-I'm not doing so good on the weight loss these days. I wish this wasn't so hard for me!!

-It's Monday and I'm ready for the weekend already:) I am hosting a digital/scrapbook day on Saturday. Yeah, can't wait!

-Alexis didn't have school on Friday or Today. She is such an awesome helper:)

-My kitten loves me:) She is sleeping on my lap as I type this:)

-We joined Netflix a week or so ago and absolutely LOVE it! I have watched more movies in the last week or two then I have in the last year!(I'm not kidding either!).

-A few of my favorites are The sisterhood of the traveling pants 1 and 2, Juno, Ladder 49 and Fireproof.

-I have picked out my DSLR camera and can't wait to purchase it after our tax return comes:)

-We had our taxes done over the weekend:)

-Alexis told me the other day she wanted Daddy to be the president. Jason informed us that isn't possible.

-We bought 15 fish on Brayden's birthday and 7 of them have died. (must have been a bad batch)

-Just got a call from the Pediatrician she wants to see Brayden, I guess I'm done typing, off to the doctor:(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No, I hope Brayden is OK. Sorry about the fish. On the bright side you are going to love your new camera.

Christine

Michelle and Family said...

Thanks Christine:)

Brayden is doing better now. The doc said he has a couple different viruses.