Friday, March 12, 2010

It's March!!!

I finally have the Internet at our house! However it doesn't work all the time. The speed is super s l o w ! But I can't complain cause I can check emails and sometimes use the Internet.

We haven't been doing too much in the last month, can't believe it's been that long since my last post. The kids had swimming lessons after we came home from San Diego. It was twice a week for 4 weeks. Both of them did great! Alexis moved up to Level 3 and Brayden will be in Level 1.

I did have a joyful moment in my life and that was on a Saturday my Dad had come over to help Jason fix his snowmobile. While they were doing that I took out, dad helped me diagnose, went and bought, and installed a sump pump, by myself but with the guidance of my dad. I was very proud of myself:) And now I am very thankful that I fixed it because it hasn't stopped working. We have some landscaping that needs to be rerouted away from the house, come spring which is right around the corner! Our snow is melting like crazy, it's been above 32 degrees and it's been raining too. Our driveway is finally cleared off, no more ice and snow. The kids even went outside everyday last week. We got out the bikes and away they went. Brayden wanted his training wheels taken off but tried it and decided he wasn't quite ready. He's still a bit wobbly.

I have also been scrapbooking a few times. I am only a year behind in Alexis album, and two years behind in Braydens.

Last Friday Alexis had her Artwork in an art show that was downtown at the art building. We were very proud of her. The art teachers from all the schools in town each picked a few from each grade. We were very excited for her. Then on Sunday she helped out at church for her religion class.

We have also been dealing with sickness, but whats new right!

Tomorrow we are going to school to see if Brayden makes it into Kindergarten at the school Alexis is at. We are pretty sure he will get in because he has sibling preference. But I guess you never know. They are also having a science fair for the 3rd-6th grades.

I have failed at taking any pictures since we came home(Can you believe that?!) So you are left with my words for today:) I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: