Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011! Its a new year...

Dare I say I am going to start blogging again? We just got a new internet provider(after not having anything and then trying dial up!!!) and I think(knock on wood) that I might be able to do this again with this higher speed internet. Now to find the time and energy to blog...

Its been a year since I last posted and a lot has happened. I won't be providing details of that missed year because there is no way I could remember all that happened.

Its March and the winter has been a very looong one! Tons of snow and more to come. Brayden and Alexis started swimming on the swim team in town and Alexis is still swimming. Brayden thought it was a bit too cold for him. He will be starting Soccer in a few weeks, something he has wanted to do since he did the 5 day camp last year. Alexis is also in gymnastics and still loves horses! Alexis is now 8 and in 2nd grade. Brayden just turned 6 and started Kindergarten last fall.

No comments: