Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun Times

I love it when Alexis gets off the bus after school. She always runs in the door. Opens up her backpack and digs in to get everything out. She was so excited today and wouldn't look at me or talk to me. I figured out why in a just a few seconds. Out came this little homemade envelope. She lost her third tooth today. It's been loose for a while since the two next to it started coming up. She explained the whole story she was out on the playground and it was turning around so she went to her teacher and her teacher pulled it out for her. She was worried about loosing it on the playground:) I wonder what the tooth fairy will bring her tonight?

Another thing to be proud of. Alexis is student of the week in gym class:) Exciting!

No comments: