Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today was the big day!

Alexis was all giddy this morning when I went to wake her up. Yes I had to wake her up the first time in a few years! We got her ready and then I had to wake up Brayden to bring Alexis to the bus. They are currently tearing up our road to town which is usually about a 10 minute stretch of road (We now have to go around and it took me 35 minutes to get to work tonight). So all the kids that live in this area met at one stop this morning. Which confused Alexis because she got off at the wrong bus stop after school (luckily it was a friends house).

So anyways, Alexis had a fun time at school. She came home and filled my fridge with artwork and papers(I think I need a bigger fridge). She came home and told us she was still green at the end of the day. Which means she was a good listener and didn't get into trouble. She was very proud of that.

She was a bit of a turkey when she got home though. Maybe too much attention today? Grandma called her to see how her day was and Alexis said "I don't want to talk to you" then handed the phone to Brayden. I wasn't home at the time but sounds like Jason dealt with the situation. When I got home she got a second talking to. I really think we are going to have our hands full with her? We will see!

Here she is getting her new shoes on:

Her bus:

She survived!

No comments: