Sunday, November 16, 2008

Family Night

Last Thursday night we had a fun Family Fun night for Braydens Preschool. There are only 12 kids in his class with 2 teachers. He loves going and can't wait to go back! It was fun to see him playing with the other kids and the interaction. Although he refused to sing or dance with the other kids when they were singing as a group. Alexis was so excited to go see her old teachers.

I am getting forgetful in my older age:) I forgot my camera. So I only took these shots from my cell phone camera.
Brayden writing on a calender

Princess Alexis

Coloring and cutting at the art table

Singing and dancing-notice Brayden just standing there in the red

More singing-Alexis remembered this song from last year.

Ohh Brayden is an Aligater:)

David and Alexis were in preschool together last year. They were having fun!

A finished project- the kids made turkeys
On Friday we also had Family Night at Alexis school. It was crazy busy there so I never got my camera out. But Alexis had a blast. Brayden had a little fever and a stomach ache that afternoon so he stayed home with Grandma until Dad got home.

No comments: