Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lazy Saturday

My little Bella loves her mama:)

We had a very lazy day today. Alexis had gymnastics in the morning because she had missed it on Thursday. Brayden had his preschool family night that night and she wanted to go to that instead. I will post pictures of that when I get a chance. I went to my friends book party which she had booked from my party. We all met back up at home by 1:00 and we decided to just vege out for the day and have a movie night. We are all in different stages of an icky cold so we thought it would be best. We had fun, we watched Dr. Doolittle 3 something we had never seen, it was on cable. We also had popcorn. Here are some pics from our afternoon:

Bella found a warm spot in the sun and Pumba still isn't quite sure about this little thing running around taking up his space. They are at the stage of smelling noses Pumba hisses and Bella tries to hiss back and Bella could really care less:) Pumba usually just walks away but keeps an eye on her!

Pumba sleeping on the couch earlier

Pumba never lays by my legs I think he is a bit jealous that little Bella wants to be on top of me:) Even right now as I type this she is on my lap:)(Edited to add picture which is at the top)

Pumba again notice we are all relaxing very well! Just what we needed.

Jason and Brayden watching the Gophers. Alexis took these last three pictures.

No comments: