Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another Beautiful Day!

It wasn't as warm as the past two days, but we were still able to get outside and enjoy the afternoon. Alexis had gymnastics today after school. So I picked her up and we had a little time before it started. As we were going past the park I said "Do you guys want to play at the park for a little bit?" Silly question I know:)

They were so excited! Brayden literally went up and down the slide, oh a good 10 times. Over and over and over again




To think I could have driven right by and missed these happy, joyful faces:)
-My(I mean Our) camera was shipped today. It should be arriving on Friday:) YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!
-Oh yes and we are all feeling much better. I took a few day off(today and tomorrow) just to make sure my cut heals before I start massaging again.

No comments: