You'd never believe that behind this
smiley face, he has Pneumonia and a double ear infection. I really don't think it's ever going to end. I am really enjoying
Brayden at age 4. He has become such a big helper and we haven't seen nearly as many tantrums as we did at age 1,2 and 3:)

Alexis is our 6 year old who loves to talk back and give us the glaring eyes, along with the stomping feet. Gotta love it:) She is doing awesome in school. She is starting to bring home AR books and zipping right through them. We are so proud of her!
Bella is an active kitten. Loves to play and cuddle with us.
Pumba is the typical teenager. Loves to sleep all day long. When Alexis comes in the door he wakes up and greets her and then goes back to sleep.

Abigail is in the active stage, starting to get up on all fours, and rolling all over

Such a happy girl, and loves to be by the stairs, I had to get the gate out the other day.
.jpg)
Riley is a sweet boy but look out he doesn't stop talking! And boy does he have a loud voice:)
6 comments:
Oh no! So sorry to hear that Brayden has been so sick. Hope that he feels better soon. Great new pictures =)
Poor Brayden! I'm so sorry to hear he is sick. Hope he recovers quickly!!
take care,
Linda
Poor Brayden!! You're right his picture doesn't show that anything's wrong. I hope he feels better soon!!
take care,
Linda
Poor Brayden!
Like you implied, when looking at his picture you would not know that he is so sick!! Hope he's better soon!! Cute pictures of the kids!!
take care,
Linda
So sorry Brayden is sick. I hope he gets better soon. Cute pics.
BTW Congratulations on becoming Godparents.
Christine
Thank you!!
Brayden seems to be doing better. You can still hear all the fluid in his lungs, but the fever is gone, so that is good.
Post a Comment