Tuesday, May 12, 2009

4 (Four!)

That is how many little critters(mice) we have found in our house. Two were caught in our mouse traps, one was dead under the fish tank(I think the cats got to that one). And the fourth one was brought upstairs alive by one of the cats. Jason and the cats ran around the basement trying to capture it. Jason was finally able to get it and kill it.

I don't think we have caught the mom and dad yet. So I am pretty sure there are more! I'm not sure where they got in but I believe it is somewhere in our utilty/laundry room.

Fun Times:)

Brayden is home from preschool today, he still had a fever this morning. But seems to be doing a little better, atleast he is playing. Bad news is I think I am catching a cold. His pediatrician called this morning to let us know his CRP rate was a little elevated too but she wasn't too concerened with it. She just said if his fever continues and he gets any more symptoms to bring him back in.

No comments: