Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fishing, Tulips and A busy day ahead of us

The kids did a little fishing last weekend. They didn't last too long, it was cold out and the fish weren't biting yet.

The tulips are out here. They are my favorite flower:)

Braydens fever broke last night, finally!! He was feeling much better today. We all have a busy day tomorrow. Brayden and I will be going to a picnic for his last day of preschool. Jason and Alexis will be going to the zoo with her kindergarten class. She is SO excited, I'm pretty sure it will be an early morning for her. She will be up and dressed with her bed made before any of the rest of us get up! Jason has been instructed to take lots of pictures. I will have plenty of pictures from the picnic, it's nice to have two cameras now.

1 comment:

Together in Love said...

Have a great day - all 4 of you! Nick & Nate are going to the zoo today too (with the babysitter) and then we have a picnic for Nick for pre-k tonight...funny huh!