Friday, May 1, 2009

May is finally here!!

The flowers are starting to bloom but the bugs are still trapped in our house, somewhere! After Jason was sick last week, Brayden started up with a cold. I brought him in last Friday and found out he had Pneumonia again!! I also had Riley(from my daycare) checked out because he had a rash all over him. Found out he had Fifths disease. Saturday Alexis went to a friends house and came home complaining of a stomach ache. Sunday and Monday she had a fever and upper leg pains along with the stomach pains. Tuesday and Wednesday I sent her to school with no fever. She visited the nurse twice a day with no fever so she was never sent home. Finally yesterday I decided I better bring her in and see what's going on. I picked her up from school and the doctor(not our regular) couldn't find anything wrong with her. She did a strep test and took a urine sample. She said if it doesn't get any better to bring her back in, and they will do some blood work.
So with all that gloom, I bring you some brightness, my flowers:)



♥ Only 28 more days until our annual Canadian fishing trip:) Can't wait!!! ♥

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh No....I really hope you guys start feeling better soon.
Christine