Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation, part 1

WooHoo, I am finally getting to our vacation pictures:)
The last few years we have taken our summer vacation to Wisconsin Dells, click here. This year we only had 3 families who went and we stayed in a really neat 3 Bdrm condo. I don't know if I could go back to the hotel room style rooms after staying in these. They were super spacious and it seemed like vacationing in a home. They were also far enough away from the crowds it felt like there wasn't a ton of people. Oh yes and when you were in the condo you didn't hear people running upstairs or down the hall:) We had a neat area in front of the condo which had a putting green, pond, grills, a sand volleyball court and walking path. We grilled every night, SO good! The weather wasn't the best but we all still had fun:) The only downfall of the condo was there was only a dial up connection for Internet:( And there was no cord you had to bring your own. So that is why I am just getting to these now.
This is the kids outside the condo
Jason and Alexis walking on the path
Jason and Brayden talking about grilling
The kids played tag
and ran down the hill watching out for goose landmines:)
This is only the first night, Alexis was exhausted
can't tell can you:)
More pictures to follow... although I will warn you, most of them were taken with my old camera because I was too scared to leave my new one at the table without someone there:)

No comments: