Friday morning Brayden woke up with a few hives. No big deal he's had them many times. I gave him some benadryl. We were off to the zoo for a fun day. We were meeting our friends Andrea, Logan, Colin and Hayden. We had a fun time, the baby animal exhibits were open. We were able to see some baby pigs, chicks and bunnies. On the way home from the zoo Brayden started breaking out more and started having a coughing fit which wouldn't stop. We got home and gave him some benadryl and motrin for a mild fever. I called the doctor and she wanted to see him. She decided she wanted us to make an appointment with a pediatric allergist in Rochester. So now I have to wait for them to call me to see how long it will take to get in. So Saturday, me and mom were on our way to northfield(Target) with Brayden and he starts coughing and doing the same thing as yesterday but worse he was starting to get unresponsive and wouldn't talk to us. His face looked awful I was so scared I was driving very bad(shame on me) about 70 in a 55! Once we got in the Northfield clinic the doctor looked at him right away but at that time he started to be more responsive and was breathing again. He prescribed us Zyrtec, Prednisone, and Benadryl. He also prescribed us an epi pen incase we would need to use that quickly. Today his hives are better they keep appearing and going away and coming back. I don't know how much more I can handle of this! I can't wait to see the Allergist to see what they find. Ugh.
So onward to our exciting news!!!!!! We can officially say our basement is complete! WooHoo! We got our carpet installed yesterday. It looks wonderful and we are so excited to be done:) Well I guess we could use some new furniture, accesories and fish. But there is always something isn't there:)
The weather is also getting warmer. We were able to get outside both yesterday and today and take a walk while the kids biked. I will add a few pictures from the zoo when I get them on the computer:)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment