Last week the kids and I took out our dinosaur excavation kit, that I got when I had my Usbourne book party. The kids loved it. It came with the Dinosaur book, the clay rock, glasses and excavating tools. Alexis helped excavate the whole thing, and Brayden helped for a good 20 minutes. I helped Alexis after that and we chipped all the rock away until we discovered all of the dinosaur bones. It took us about and hour and a half to chip it all away but well worth all the fun we had! I forgot to take a picture of the final dinosaur but you can see it on the box in the first picture.
We are heading to Iowa tomorrow for Easter. Brian and Michelle invited us down. It sounds like the weather is going to be not so good on the way down. Lots of Snow and maybe icy conditions. Hopefully it won't be as bad as they are saying. We hope everyone has a very Happy Easter and the Easter Bunny is good to you:)
No comments:
Post a Comment