Sunday, March 9, 2008

I can't wait for spring!!!!!!!!

Another week has gone by and it's cold again. It's suppose to be almost 50 this week. I will believe it when I feel it! It actually snowed a bit last night. And was very cold yesterday and windy.

Brayden had his ECFE testing last Tuesday. He did really good with all his testing. When we were leaving we were walking down the stairs and he slipped on the ice and skinned up his face, mainly under his nose. Ouch it looks like it hurts so much.

On Wednesday we had his 3 year check up. It was so nice to go to the doctor with him actually feeling pretty good. (I say pretty good becuase he has had a cold and little fever off and on all week). I actually got to sit down and have a conversation with his pediatrician, which I was never able to do with his previous family doctor. He needed one shot but she didn't want him to have it with his cold, so we will have to go back and get it some time. We also talked about him going to see a doctor for allergy testing. He has done really good this winter but last summer he would break out in rashes for no reason. So she wanted me to keep a watch out this spring and if he continues to break out we will schedule an appointment with an allergist. Hopefully we will get an answer sometime soon!

Other than that we have done a lot of nose blowing, wiping and washing hands:)

BRING ON THE HEAT, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! (I can't wait to post pictures of the kids playing in the puddles!)

No comments: