Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a very Happy Easter.

On Friday we me and the kids traveled down to Iowa with my mom and dad. The car ride went smoothly. A couple naps and a few videos and we were at Uncle Brians and Aunt Michelles. The kids a fun time with their cousins Nick and Nate. When we left on Friday we had just received about 5 inches of snow it was actually still snowing when we left. The weather in Iowa was around the 40's so not to warm but warmer than Minnesota! Jason ended up driving down with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jill in Chris's big rig on Saturday morning. The girls did a little shopping before they arrived. I ended up picking up a dress for Alexis and I, for a wedding we will be going to in June. Oh yes and digital scrapbooking. Saturday night we went to Easter service at Brian and Michelles church. Then we went back to there home and had dinner. Easter morning we woke up to snow falling:)(It followed us down! I don't think the winter will ever end!). We ate Easter lunch, with lots of yummy food. That afternoon we were off to Minnesota. We all had a fun time. The days just flew by.

I will post pics after I get them on the computer:) Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: