Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It has been so nice outside I haven't been in the house to update the blog:)

We have taken many walks and bike rides with the kids. We have also been searching for treasures in our sandbox and just basking in the sunlight.

I bought my flowers for my gardens on Sunday and was able to plant them on Monday. It feels so good to have some color out there. The other shrubs and perennials are beginning to sprout little green leaves and the tulips have popped up too. I think the last snowfall and cold air got to them though. We will see if they open up!

Mom has the day off tomorrow and we are going to go to the cities to hit some garage sales and do some shopping at Sam's club. We are having a Fiesta party for Jason's niece Erin and her fiance Matt on Saturday at out home. It should be lots of fun. But I need to get some shopping done first!

No comments: