Friday, May 9, 2008

Picture Parade from today. Enjoy!

We had a fun night at grandma and grandpa's house. This afternoon we spent some time there playing, riding bikes and just hanging out. I took lots of pictures with dad's camera which I absolutely LOVE! So here they are(all 19 of them:))

Mom's tulips



Grandpa talking fishing stories on the end of the dock!

The kids in the paddle boat

Washing off grandmas figurines

I love this picture of Brayden I wonder what he was thinking!

Alexis pulling Brayden in the wagon

The pontoon is in the water as of today!

Feeding the fish

I think this picture is hilarious! Grandpa and Brayden were both opening peanut shells:)

Captain Brayden

Family

Go that way Mattie

Caught Brayden giggling

The best picture of us(not so good though)

Go get the coots grandpa!

There they go!

Let's try fishing! We caught a couple of sunnies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photos Michelle! :)