Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves especially the soon to be bride and groom! We even had a little food left over. The only thing we ran out of was the strawberries for the shortcake. I wasn't able to get the camera out for the first hour so there is a limited amout of pics!
.jpg)
Aunt Amy teaching the kids how to hoola hoop
.jpg)
Matt taking a swing at the pinata
Liz ended up breaking the pinata, Kermit make a crack in it before her:)
Erin and Matt opening up their gifts
Brayden and Elliot discussing bugs
My mothers day was nice. The kids let me sleep in and brought me breakfast in bed with homemade cards and a gift certificate to go shopping:) Which I really need to do for myself! Later on we went down to my mom and dads and celebrated with mom. I did a little digital scrapbooking and had a relaxing afternoon while Brayden took a great nap. Then we went outside for a walk and bike ride. Before we knew it the day was ending. We had dinner at mom and dads and then came home to get the kids to bed.
Alexis had school this morning. After we picked her up we met Laura(daycare mom) at Burger King and the kids ran around the play area after eating. Now the house is quiet(Except for Brayden who is singing to himself) and here I am:) Hope you have a great week.
If I don't post before Thursday, we have Brayden's allergy appointment on Thursday, say a little pray for him please:)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment