We have been keeping busy in the last week.
We have spent quite a bit of time fishing and just hanging out at the lake. Alexis continues to want to fish and fish and fish. Just like her mamma:) The sunnys were starting to make their nests and then the weather changed and was cooler for a few days. So that sent them back out into the deeper water. Hopefully they will come back this weekend so we can have another fish fry. We had one last Sunday. Speaking of fishing, just 8 days until my canadian fishing adventure:) WOOHOO, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My work has been a little slow the last couple weeks but i am still keeping busy at home. It is really nice to be home some nights:)
Alexis had her last day of preschool yesterday. She was sad to be done. They had a picnic at the teachers house who owns a resort on a local lake. The kids had lots of fun. They played with some minnows, worms and leaches and also hungout on the playground. They ate their lunch and then were done. I will have to post some pictures when I get them on. I had to work in the afternoon so the kids went to Laura's house and I was able to go shopping by myself for a few hours before I went to work. It was so nice to go shopping without someone at my heals complaining that they were hungry:) I came home with a new purse, and some new clothes!
Alexis had some fun today with Grandma. She went shopping in the cities with her. They came home with lots of flowers to plant at grandmas house. It sounded like they had a great time.
Brayden, Riley and I had a quiet day at home. The weather was beautiful. I also got a great workout in which I haven't done for a little while.
The only plans we have for the weekend is to go fishing and riding bikes. The weather is suppose to cooperate for the most part. It may rain on Sunday but it's suppose to hit the 80 degree mark.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment