Daddy went back to work this morning. It has been so nice to have him around. No plans for the day again since Brayden is still not feeling to hot. He is currently laying on the couch with a 103 fever watching Cars. I think they are making him feel a little better. Last night Brayden threw up and had a 104 fever that just wouldn't go away. His little eyes are all watery and red:( The Doctor doesn't want to see him until tomorrow if things don't improve. She said he probably just has a virus now. Since he is on meds for the swimmers ear and swollen lymph node.
I really don't like when my little boy is sick!
I forgot to mention that when we were at the doctor last Friday he has grown a lot! He was over the 30 lb mark(although probably not anymore since he is sick) and 39 1/2 inches tall!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment