Friday, July 18, 2008

Monday-Friday

We have been getting ready for our vacation this week. We leave tomorrow morning to meet Jason's niece in Wisconsin. She is going to keep the kids for the night while we go to a celebration of my Aunt Barbs. She is a Dominican nun http://www.sinsinawa.org/ , and has been for 50 years. She asked us to come to the celebration. Sunday we will off to the dells for four nights. We will be meeting 5 other couples there. Just like we did last year. It should be tons of fun! With lots of pictures to post next week.

Mom is feeling better now after her surgery. She is still very tired and a bit sore, but was able to drive today. They are still planning on going on there Alaskan cruise next week. But won't be going down to the celebration with us on Saturday.

Oh, almost forgot! We have sprouts in our back yard:) I am so happy that we have made it through the week without our hill washing away:)

An Alexis funny:)

So we were getting ready for lunch today and Alexis says I want a baby sister.

What I say!

A-I want a baby sister to play with

M-I don't think so hunny:)

A-Mom I want to go to Korea to meet Braydens foster mom

M-That would be fun wouldn't it

A-Yeah and I want to go with this time:)

So it looks like we were able to compromise on that one:) We got the pictures out and were looking through them for Braydens foster family. And she asks if we can meet his birth mom. I told her we were never able to meet her but maybe one day we will.

No comments: