Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tuesday-Saturday:)

Tuesday I told Brian and Michelle they could drop the boys off and have a break from the kids. They decided to go to a movie. We all had a fun time running around the basement and jumping on the trampoline.



Lunch time: Nicholas, Alexis, Brayden and Riley



Nathan was in the high chair


Nicholas jumping


Nicholas saying cheese:)


We never did manage to get a picture of all four grand kids together smiling. So I decided to try but the kids weren't willing. (the kids had just woken up) Oh well maybe next time:)



Wednesday Brayden, Alexis and I went into town early to get my air conditioning fixed in the car before we go on vacation. We were also suppose to put new tires on but they didn't have all the tires when I arrived. We walked to the park since it was close and then came back to the library before we picked the car up. Alexis picked out a few books and Brayden played with a firetruck that they had there. So I grabbed a few books for him too:)


After we came home Brian, Michelle and the boys left to go see her family in Wisconsin. I had already laid Brayden down so we waited for him to wake up. I started to not feel good so I laid down. That night I went to bed early and still woke up with stomach cramps on Thursday:( Icky! I watched a couple of Lauras daycare kids that day too. By Thursday night I was feeling better. By this point the crud we caught had been through 6 of us that were together for the 4th with three more to come. My dad came home sick from work on Thursday. Also Riley passed it on to his mommy and daddy. Which put Tami in the hospital for the night because the baby was wanting out of her tummy:( So far she is fine but is having contractions still. Her doctor was hoping she would make it to the end of next week.


So that brings us to Friday. I had a physical in the morning so mom came in to watch the kids. She had an appointment right after me because she was still not feeling well. The kids and I got the tires on the car while we waited. Mom ended up being admitted to the hospital because she needed her gall bladder taken out. She had the surgery today and was looking very tired when we were there. But they are hoping to release her tomorrow already. Her and dad are suppose to be leaving next Monday for Alaska. So that gives her 8 more days to rest up and get better.


We cleaned house today to get rid of all the bugs. Hopefully they are gone because Brayden and Jason never caught the bug(knocking on wood very hard right now!)


Tonight after we came home from the hospital we went down to our lake access because our neighbors were shooting off some fireworks. There were some really nice ones. Alexis was a little scared because they were going right over our heads. But she was clapping and Oohing and Ahhing also:)


Wow I can't believe I finally caught up on the blog:)

No comments: