The last couple of days have been just gorgeous. We have been outside and loving it. Last night we went out in the boat and all of us went skiing. Brayden even
tried to ski. We actually got the skis on his feet he held the handle and I got him in the water with them on. Which is great progress. last year he didn't even want to get them on his feet. Although we did get him out behind the boat one time last year. He was very nervous but bribery works well with him:) I am a little sore today but not as bad as I thought I would be. Tomorrow will be the day I can't move!
These first few are pictures of ball tonight
.jpg)

Here are a few videos of Alexis playing ball tonight.
She is the second one to kick the ball in this first video.
Here she is trying to catch the ball:
These other ones are from the other day at gymnastics.
Here she is on the low beams.
And walking backwards on the high beams
Here are Brayden and Riley playing trucks when Alexis is doing Gymnastics
No comments:
Post a Comment