Friday, March 13, 2009

My Turn:(

So I've had this cut on my knuckle for over a week maybe two weeks now. It's one of those that won't heal and you keep hitting and breaking it back open. Yesterday it seemed like it was infected a little. I got all the gunk out and then last night I noticed a red streak going up my wrist. This morning it was the same way and was all puffy and swollen. I could hardly bend it.

So I called up my friend who's a vet and asked her what she thought. She said make an appointment and get in right away, you have blood poisoning! She was absolutely right. A shot of medicine at the doctor and a strong prescription later we are home and ready for bed! The doctor said if it doesn't go away or gets worse this weekend to go to the ER. Lucky me!!

On a side note the weather is suppose to get warm next week. I can't wait!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to get a break? I hope you heal quickly and have a good weekend (NOT in the ER).
Christine