So, we sold our home...(great new right!) Well yes and no! We(I guess that would be an I, because Jason doesn't seem to mind) are currently in panic mode, we are moving out of our home in 20 days and have no place to go! We haven't been able to come to terms on our dream hobby farm. So we wait, and wait, and wait. We gave them our final offer on Thursday night and their realtor is trying very hard to talk them into it! We have looking into a few different options, renting, building again and also buying a fixer upper. But we can't really go forward with anything until we know for sure if we are getting the hobby farm or not.
Wednesday night I brought Brayden into the ER because he was showing signs of the H1N1 virus. Our emergency room doesn't test for the flu so they sent us home with Tamiflu and I've been dealing with that ever since. It has been awful, the cough is absolutely terrible! He is actually looking pretty good in this picture(4 days later)
I made Brayden dress up and smile yesterday so I could get a few pictures, but I didn't let him go out trick or treating
I also had him dress up when grandma and grandpa dropped off his bag of goodies





1 comment:
Sounds like you have a full plate right now. I hope everything works out with the new house. The kids look so cute in their costumes.
Christine
Post a Comment