Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saturday...

Saturday was mom's break day:) My mom has had a scrap booking day planned for a while now. So off I went for a little relaxing in front of my computer, digiscraping away:) It was so nice to be able to sit down and work on Alexis book. I am only 1 1/2 years behind on hers and 10 months behind on Braydens.
While we were scraping away, Jason and the kids ventured to the zoo. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was bright and shinny, and I think it was in the 60's! A bear? enjoying the sun
Smile...
Smile...( Daddy, I think they are suppose to go inside these:))
I was told Alexis climbed this rope climb and Brayden had enough after about 4 steps
Alexis, riding a big fish.
Brayden too:)
Hanging out in a spider web
It looks like they had a fun day:) Me too:)

No comments: