Saturday, November 7, 2009

Update on us...

I have been busy packing up our belongings and finalizing moving, selling and buying plans. We are moving out of our home on the 17th. That gives us, um, 9 1/2 days to get everything out! I've got a lot of packing left! We did end up coming to terms on the hobby farm after 4 days of waiting or was it 5, I don't remember. The bad news is we aren't able to close on the home we are moving to until the 2nd of December. So, our plans are to move in with my parents for three weeks. They very generously offered their home to us and we are very thankful for that.
These pictures are from when Grandma went to Alexis' school for Halloween. She helped oversee a project
Alexis really enjoyed the cupcake she frosted and decorated!!
Brayden is feeling much better! He is still letting out a cough once in a while but so much better! He is feeling well enough to get into trouble with his sister! Last night when I was upstairs making supper. The kids were downstairs watching cartoons(or so I thought!) All of a sudden I hear this horrendous crash, boom and a cry(pretty sure if was from fear of the mama coming down the stairs:)) Immediately Alexis says Brayden did it! He jumped off the ledge onto the couch and slipped. And then the immediate response of Brayden was. Alexis told me to do it. Alexis then said NO I didn't! Oh, we have our hands full with that little girl!!! So Brayden slipped and hit one of my big framed pictures which hit a couple of big vases(which are a painted thin wood). One of them is cracked in the middle and the frame is chipped in the corner. Memories... At least he didn't get hurt right! Oh, but I was very upset...

No comments: