Monday, November 23, 2009

Isn't 7 a little early to...

be questioning about the realness of Santa Claus and the Easter bunny!?

The big question came the other night in the dark car(thank goodness she didn't see me all flustered in the front seat!). Oh yes and Jason was no help with this either!!

A-Mom, is Santa Claus real?

M-What do you think hunny?

A-Is he real?

M-Of course he is real!

A-Then how does he get in our house?

M-We leave the front door open for him(We didn't have a fire place)at our old house

A-You leave the front door open?

M-Well, No, we don't leave the front door open, we leave it unlocked.

A-Well how does the easter bunny get in our house? What if the cats chase him?

I really can't remember where the conversation went from here? But I think I convinced her that he is still real. With no help from my hubby who was holding back laughing in the front seat next to me!!!

No comments: