Friday, November 9, 2007

Drum Roll Please.....

We made our last trip to the doctor for the week, I hope!

Brayden now has an ear infection:( So he is on medication #4 in the past 9 days. The good news is that he is feeling better. I even caught him running around the living room a little while ago. Actually he was running away from me. I was trying to get him to put his pants back on.

His O2 level is still down but she was relieved to see him give her a smile and look a little better. She wants to see him in 10 days. unless he needs to be seen before that. If all is well then we are going to get our flu shots:( That should be fun. Alexis isn't too fond of them! She just had 4 with her 5 year check up. I did just hear about the flu mist so I will have to ask about that!

Jason is busy working at the KC's tonight and Alexis, Brayden, Aunt Kelly and I are going to go to Alexis' school for next year and check it out. They are having a family fun night. It should be fun!

No comments: