Monday, November 5, 2007

Update on us

Brayden has kept us on our toes. Last Wednesday(yes Halloween Day) he had another seizure. He was taken by ambulance to the ER. We were there for about three hours and then sent home with a prescription for Nebulizer treatments for his Pneumonia which we were at the Dr.'s office earlier in the day for. Thankfully he is doing much better and the fever is gone as of today. He just has the cough that won't go away.

Last week we also had some visiters staying at our house. Jason's sister Jena and her family came to visit us for a week. We had such a great time with them, it went way too quickly. Hopefully they will find their way back in the spring! :)

Last Saturday Michelle spent the day digitally scrapbooking with her two sister-in laws Kelly and Amy, we had a great time getting together. I actually got caught up on two of the books I was working on, now onto #3 and #4. I decided a few months ago I am no longer going to paper scrapbook, everything will be digitally scraped through Creative Memories Storybook Creater. This is a much easier and cheaper option plus it is still a lot of fun to do!

Sunday we spent part of the day outside cutting the bushes and shrubs back. We also went to my mom and dads and had a campfire. Dad grilled our supper and we had s'mores for dessert:) YUM! I can't believe the winter season is almost upon us. I actually saw snowflakes a little while ago! BRRR!

Alexis is a happy and healthy(so far) five year old. Wow I can't believe she will be starting Kindergarten next year!

No comments: