We want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a pretty busy week this last week again! It seems like we are always on the go and have lots to do.
Sunday Jason brought Alexis to sunday school and Brayden and I stayed home. Next year he will be able to go to sunday school to. Then we will be able to start going to church as a family of four:) Monday Alexis had preschool, Brayden and I went to Northfield and did some shopping at Kmart, there was a sale going on. After that we picked up Alexis and her friend Kennedy from preschool and went to Medford to make a return and look for tights for Alexis. Back to Faribault and to McDonalds for lunch. I had to bribe them with something we were off to the doctor after that for a recheck on Brayden and flu shots for both kids. Well that went as well as I expected! Alexis refused to take her pants off for her shot and it took the nurse to hold her down and me to pull them off. Both Brayden and Kennedy were starring at her:) Luckily Brayden had his shot first and did very well. Brayden's appointment went well except for a rash that had started that morning on his stomach, chest area. She just told me to watch it and use Benadryl. All three kids fell asleep in the car and let me have a little time to myself:) That night mom and I went to water aerobics.
Tuesday the kids went to daycare for about two hours. We had a meeting at work. They came home with turkey cookies and had to eat them for a snack. Yummy they were delicious. Aunt Kelly called and asked Alexis to go to the Emeralds danceline show at the senior high. So I dropped her off on my way. They had a lot of fun. Work for me has been going great. I am so happy with my change of jobs. I have been staying very busy.
Yesterday I had to work in the morning so the kids were off to daycare again. When I went to pick them up they didn't want to leave.
Riley has been sick this week. He has the same thing that Brayden had. They keep passing their diseases back and forth. So that's why I haven't had him all week. Oh yes and back to Brayden's rash. Yesterday it was still there I called the doctor she told me to put Hydrocortosone on it. That seemed to help along with the Benadryl. It's still there a little bit. She wanted to see him tomorrow if his fever continued and the rash was still there. Lets pray we can keep these boys away from the doctor!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment