Saturday, November 17, 2007

weekend update

Wow, what a busy week we have had!

Thursday we had a playdate with my favorite Usborne consultant and friend Kim:) She brought her three kids over to play with my three that day(no I didn't have another child, just Riley, the little boy I watch:)) The kids had a great time playing and running around the house together!

Friday was a whole day of shopping. Mom and I dropped Alexis off at school and Brayden off at Aunt Kellys and we were off for very fun day of shopping. We were gone for 13 hours:) We were having a hard time finding a few things:) Although I am almost done with my christmas shopping so that is good! Alexis and Brayden had a great time with Aunt Kelly, they went to watch a movie in the theatre, it was their first experience there. Sounds like they had a blast because they won't stop talking about their day together. Thanks so much Kelly!! I owe you!

Today I was suppose to work but my client canceled so I didn't have to go in. Me and the kids went to Alexis gymnastics club and picked up her fundraiser, so those of you who ordered will be getting your stuff soon! Thanks so much! She is really liking gymnastics since she moved up a class. The other was getting to easy for her. We went home and Jason and dad started working on our wood shelves in the basement. Oh they have done such a great job on them!! While they were doing that Alexis, mom and I started painting alexis new bedroom. We had a lot of touch up spots to cover up so I just decided to repaint the whole room. Now we are exhausted but so happy with all of our accomplishments in the last couple days:) I have pictures I will have to share later.

No comments: