Well, I brought Brayden back to the doctor this AM. He was doing better for a few days, but starting monday night into Tuesday he started coughing a lot more and just didn't seem to be getting better. I called the doctor yesterday late afternoon. She wanted me to start giving him the nebulizer treatments again and wanted to see him today if it wasn't any better. He didn't sleep the best last night and was up coughing quite a bit. I made him an appointment and brought him in.
She said he was sounding weezy when he was breathing. His O2 was down a bit too. She took another xray and did a RSV test. She also gave him two treatments of a nebulizer. The rsv is negative which is good and the xray came back looking better than last wednesday. So I think she was kindof stumped as to what was going on. They decided that he has an inflamation in his airways and put him on prednisone. She gave him a shot in the leg of the first dose(OUCH that hurt!) and now we need to give him these meds for the next 5 days. If he's not better by tomorrow I'm suppose to bring him back in.
I hope that this helps, because he is just miserable:(
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh no. Colin has added him to our meal time prayers and will be sad to here the update:( Thinking and praying.
Andrea
I meant hear, not here!
Post a Comment